“THE GO-GIVER: A Little story about a powerful business idea”
©2007 by Bob Burg and John David Mann
“A little story about a powerful business idea.” Good description. Here’s an engaging fable that brings to life the power of “Five Laws of Stratospheric Success.”
1. Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2. Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
3. Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interest first.
4. The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
5. The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
I love this friendly little red book and find its wisdom as useful in life as in business. I recommend it for anyone seeking a shift in perspective about what success means and how to achieve it.
How about you? Do you believe that giving will help you get ahead? What defines your sense of success?
Michelle Madl says
Excellent book! Actually used the principles in several presentations I have done! It’s also a quick/easy read.